2006 GTI-R Calendar- CLOSING DATE 30TH SEPT!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Artist

Its that time again...

If anyone would like their car put forward to a public poll to go in the 2006 calendar please e-mail them to me at. But please dont hang around as time goes by very quick :D

Also please label the photo files with your name so I know were they come from just by looking at the file

english_artist@hotmail.com

Closing date to have all photos in is

September 30th

Edit: Once all the photos are in my wife and me will choose 20 pictures which will then go to public vote on the club to pick the final 11 and all remaining will go together on December month

thanks
John

geetee

I would - but I don't think the rusty rear arches would look so good.... could you airbrush them out and photoschop a nice engine bay in for me?

p.s. I'll drape over the bonnet in a leopard skin thong if it helps - but I guess 210lbs of manfat may not be such a pinup?

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

geetee said:
I would - but I don't think the rusty rear arches would look so good.... could you airbrush them out and photoschop a nice engine bay in for me?

p.s. I'll drape over the bonnet in a leopard skin thong if it helps - but I guess 210lbs of manfat may not be such a pinup?

Cheers
GeeTee 8)
post a piccy and we' ll give an opinion :wink: :shock: :lol:

Gray

When can we buy the calender mines pretty much stadard so no point me sending pics but id love to have the finished product

T

The Artist

Thanks everyone so far for the photos ....Looking Good !!

deank93

RishiGTiR said:
Whens the closing date for pics to be sent in...?

Rishi
Any news on the closing date??

I'd like to send pictures of my car as it is but i also have plans for a new look over the next few months that i think would make a nice edition to the calender.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
deank93 said:
RishiGTiR said:
Whens the closing date for pics to be sent in...?

Rishi
Any news on the closing date??

I'd like to send pictures of my car as it is but i also have plans for a new look over the next few months that i think would make a nice edition to the calender.

Nope...

I'll take a guess at the end of October though....

Rishi

T

The Artist

The closing date to have ALL the photo's in by is

September 30th

:D

A

AZ STE

Kev sent the winnets pass photos in from earlier on in the year best driving day I ever had :wink:

GTI R RA

I have couple stupid questions :oops:
- Can anyone with a GTI R send pics :?:
- How do I buy a calendar and do you ship abroad :?:
- Which size do you prefer the pictures :?:

Hannie

yes anyone can send pics in

you buy and calendar from here

and yes we'll ship abroad

as big as you like i would imagine so the quality is better- the artist will beable to resize to the size he needs then too

Status
Not open for further replies.