2mm head gasket

chrism

I need a new head gasket. Does anyone either have one or know where I can get one? preferably in europe. Get stung everytime for import tax and works ut either the same or dearer.

Cheers

P

pulsarboby

ive got a 2mm hks h/g which has done less than 1000 miles from my old car. coat it with hair spray and that will be fine. pm me if interested

chrism

What hasnt happened is the better question.

After eventually getting it rebuilt and it holding. I managed to pull 2 head bolts off.I drilled them out and helicoiled them. One of the helicoils have loosened. This has damaged the gasket. Ive had a look now and it´ll be okay. Just need a new gasket.

The main problem as to why the bottom end in the first place was the oil pump btw. I rebuilt several times and each time they only held a few miles. The oil pressure seemed okay but once I fitted a new pump I seen that the pressure was much much better. Ive now driven it about 500 miles.Some of them fairly hard and its holding strong.Just need to refit a new helicoil and a new head gasket. Ive had nothin but grief from this R. I was an inch away from flogging it for peanuts friday night. Glad I didnt though as once I seen the damage I know I can fix it in about 3 or 4 hours.Just a pain inthe a55 just.