4" or 5"???

faz

Im lookin at getting a custom exhaust done in the near future was wondering what the general opinion was....

should I go for a 4" tailpipe or 5"???

any pics of the 2 or just comments plz,

Faz! :wink:

1000ny

i would personally go for the 4, i think the 5" mongoose end looks a bit too tacky for our cars, but if you can get it made in a slash cut then it might look ok.

G

GTI-R Kid

5"! 8)

My mongoose originally came with the 3.5" tip and it looked too small on the car. I'm after getting a 5" now and it looks a whole lot better.

G

GTI-R Kid

5"! 8)

My mongoose originally came with the 3.5" tip and it looked too small on the car. I'm after getting a 5" now and it looks a whole lot better.

G

GTI-R Kid

5"! 8)

1000ny

yeah rob, repeat it 3 times.... that`ll convince him :roll: :wink: :D

G

GTI-R Kid

1000ny said:
yeah rob, repeat it 3 times.... that`ll convince him :roll: :wink: :D
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry - the post just stayed on the screen so i kept kitting submit ... hitting submit ... hitting submit :lol: :p

A

Anonymous

I've got a 5" mongoose and I don't thinkl it looks too over the top but a 4" would also look good. Why not split the difference and go for a 4.5"? I guess it depends on what you're going to do. 1, 2, 3, 4 exits, etc. I'll post a pic of mine this weekend.

Dunc