6 point pain in the ****

D

damien4uuk

Hi all, just bought some seats and 6 point harness, the question is how the hell do i put these in?,
Do i need to weld some plates or bolts to the chasi? really stuck some advise would be great.

SickBoy

Dude wish you luck fittin seats to a pulsar is the hardest mod to do by far !!!!

Cost me £376 quid to get mine fitted took them 14 hours :shock:

They had to use the runners from the original seats then make up a new fram weld it all then get all the angles right bloody nightmare

Good luck you will need it

Lee

N

Ninja_tune_factory

If the seat can fit Bride seat runners then i could get you some , Also i was told that S13 seat runners will fit a pulsar but im not to shor

D

damien4uuk

The subframes arnt really the prob (i think??) orderd some cobra subframes, the should go straight in i hope. The prob is where do i put the harness too?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

Under the back seat`s there should be some un used holes with threds in them (i got them on my one )
you can bolt them to them then use the other mouthing piont that the stander belts use

Cheers Lionel.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I've got 4-points. Mine are removable and most of the time they are removed as they are too impractical at junctions.

The shoulder straps go to bolts where the rear passenger seat clip is and the waist strap goes to the existing bolts for the driver passenger seat belt.

For your other 2 points, look for some likely holes, drill some more or swap them for 4 points ;-)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
damien4uuk said:
The subframes arnt really the prob (i think??) orderd some cobra subframes, the should go straight in i hope.
:rofl: :hurt:

they are easier than the subframe mod that I also did and took about 10 hours but I don't believe anyone has had any subframes "go straight in"