800 for sparkplugs

Garef

Do you ever go to the local for a nice quiet pint, maybe chat up some females and have a laugh with yer mates, well that was my night last night until I got chatting to some guy, so you know the usual, we got onto talking bout cars and I tell him I drive an GTIR, oh a Starlet he says, I knew it was downhill from there, I explained it was a Nissan and he then asks if I've had my sparkplugs changed, I said no and he laughs, so I ask why and he tells me "my mate had one of them and it cost him 800 quid to get his plugs changed". Why do I always seem to meet people like that, I almost spat my pint out. There are some real trumpets in the world. I also had to endure his stories about how I need to start getting chased off the police because it's the ultimate buzz and he used to do it all the time in his fiesta rs turbo. Yawn Yawn.

Rant over, cheers.

gtir_pimp

:shock: £800? i hate people that talk shite like that, it really winds me up, i mean whats the bloody point?!:twisted: i know a few people like that and i wont let it drop until they trip up themselves by changing the story loads they forget whatlies they told:roll: :lol:

davey red.r

800quid,
have you got his number? :mong:
i paid 900for my plugs changed:lol: :lol: :lol:

just talk to lasses from now on

davey.

P

pulsarboby

Animaldaz said:
Maybe the thread stripped and the head had to come off.

lol i did that the other day to a fiesta that came in for just a plug change, the middle part of the plug came out and left the round metal bit threaded in the plug holes, so i had to remove the entire head just for a plug change. the guy had obviously tried to change them hiself as he didnt sound surprised when i told him what had happened. looks like they had been in there since car was new:doh:

as for your mate garef 'tell him youll do the job for £300 as your that good at it':lol: everyones a winner then:p
every pubs full of bullshitting halfwits:roll: