A Few Goodies To Go On

skiddusmarkus

Jun 5.2kg flywheel&main cap studs 8) ,Tomei 87mm pistons,1mm HG,rockerstopper,cams&valve springs,Walbro pump,Sard FPR,HKS R45i plugs

Whiteline wishbone,rear trailing arms and subframe lock kit bushes

Greddy E-01&EGT guage,NOS nitrous controller,Aquamist 2C&DDS2,Blitz 700cc(apparently really 740's though)injectors

Koyo rad-is approx 70mm deep :shock:.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Oooh, thats gonna be a dangerous R to play with... :shock:

Which Rods are you using...???

N

Ninja_tune_factory

how much did that lot cost :shock: theres sum rilly cool looking bit in there , nice one mate :D

T

Toady

someone either has a lot of spare cash.....or in big debt eh?lol! :D

zia

you,ll be supping on nowt but bread and water :lol: since all that wallet damage :wink: how about close up of those tomie beauties!!

zia

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Simon

Some nice kit there mate.

What clutch kit you going to use on that flywheel. I was wondering if the flywheel is 5.2kg how much will the whole assembly would weigh when bolted together.
The reason I ask is weighing my OS Giken twinplate & flywheel it comes in at 13kg and I think thats heavy and I'm just about to send a load of bits to be machined, do I get a couple of KG's taken off the flywheel.....................I wonder what a standard flywheel and uprated clutch weigh...........................do you (or anyone else) think 13kg is heavy???
Standard flywheel is about 9.2kg.A clutch weighs about the same so your OS has already made a good saving.I wouldn't get any shaved off it as OS know they're stuff and will have lightened it as much as they feel is necessary already.
I'm going to try my Helix paddle on it and see if it holds as it would be a shame to scrap it after 500 miles.Mark Evans has one and his car has more power than mine will have more torque hopefully,so will have to see.

E

Edd

It is heavy steve, but you do have a sh*t load of plates in it, plus a cage to hold them in and it's all designed to work and it does work well 8)

MarkTurbo

stevepudney said:
I wonder what a standard flywheel and uprated clutch weigh
:?: :?: Anyone any idea
If nobody does it first i'll weigh my standard flywheel and AP organic on saturday when i take my box off :wink:

Unless i get off my arse and do it sooner :roll: :lol:

MarkTurbo

Just got in from working on my car :shock: I got off my arse and took the box off tonight :lol:

An Ap organic weighs near enough 8 kilo's :wink: I didnt get round to taking the flywheel off, but i'll do it tomorrow.