Aberdeen tuner/service

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Ha ha, Good Luck!!!... :lol:

Depends what you need done... Somethings can be done by a friend of mine who runs a tuning company here in Aberdeen...

_

A

Anonymous

Thats what I thought, whos your friend.

Cheers Tom.

Rishi

slippery said:

Thats what I thought, whos your friend.

Cheers Tom.

There is Wallace Performace... My mate Gav runs that... He's well into his Vauxhalls more than anything though...

Next best bet is to head down to The Garage in Edinburgh... There is nothing here in Aberdeen...

What are you needing done to the car...?

Rishi

A

Anonymous

Hi

There is nothing in particular that needs done,
just wanted to give it a check over.

Cheers Tom.

Rishi

slippery said:
Hi

There is nothing in particular that needs done,
just wanted to give it a check over.

Cheers Tom.

Is your car kinda standard... Think I might have seen you about Aberdeen... My car will be back tomorrow... You may have already seen it...

Look: http://forum.gtiroc.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=11893

Blast down to the Garage in Wishaw and Marc will give it a service and anything else you want checked...

Rishi

A

Anonymous

Hi Rishi

Car looks great, spent a few pennies at Hiteq then. :lol:
(only place I would send my GTiR).

I only pulled the car out of the garage three weeks ago
and it's green with 17" Valbrem alloys so you would know
if it was me.
Also drive a dark blue Skyline R33. :lol:

Do you have the phone number fot THE GARAGE

At least it will be closer that Rod Bells.

Cheers Tom.

B

blr123

Here you go Tom 01698 375789 :wink: ask for Marc 8)

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

By the way Tom it's a Skyline that Marc (The Garage) has I think he said about 400/450bhp :roll:

Cya Bryan

A

Anonymous

Hey Brian its only 450BHP if its downhill with a tail wind, anyway its only a kid on Skyline not like slipperys GTR :oops: :lol:

Thats if I am thinking of the same person anyway, did you have the GTiR for sale for a while Slippery, I remember the colour striking me as unusuall. It was also of quite a high spec if its the one I am thinking about.

Rishi was in today and what a nice chap he is, hopefully he has made it back to Aberdeen by now :D

Unfortunatly tales of past and future GTiR victories and stories keep him detained for sometime, I should charge Daves stories by the hour :wink:

Rishi

CrailLoser said:
Rishi was in today and what a nice chap he is, hopefully he has made it back to Aberdeen by now :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep... Made it back fine... Ended up with a speeding ticket though... Good thing they clocked me after I slowed down a little... :wink:

CrailLoser said:
Unfortunatly tales of past and future GTiR victories and stories keep him detained for sometime, I should charge Daves stories by the hour :wink:
Worth a go... You'd make a fortune... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

Clutch Pedal Box feels absolutely solid now... Spot on job... 8)

Cheers for getting my car in and out so quickly too... :D

Rishi

B

blr123

CrailLoser said:
Hey Brian its only 450BHP if its downhill with a tail wind, anyway its only a kid on Skyline not like slipperys GTR :oops: :lol:

Thats if I am thinking of the same person anyway, did you have the GTiR for sale for a while Slippery

Yep Marc slippery is the same lad :wink:

But I forgot to mention that Tom wasn't just selling his GTi-R but also selling his GTR :shock: do we fancy it then :?: I know I do :roll: and we're looking at changing the car rite now too 8)

Go on Marc you know you want too eh :wink:

See you on the 25th yeah 8)

Cheers Bryan

PS I still haven't driven Stu's car since he got it back :shock: I now see even less of it and him than I did before :roll: :lol: but that WILL change on the 25th eh :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

A

Anonymous

Hehe, yeah I though it was him Brian, I will stick with my Stinky for a while yet still got a bit left to do before I prove my point ;-)

If I go for a GTR it will be a 34 or I might just surprise you all and get a NSX, or Kim might surprise me and I will get a people carrier :lol:

Anyway the engine should be back for Friday so chances are I will make it up to the RR day, I think Dave should have his R32 by then as well.

Glad to see you made it back Rishi, pisser about the ticket :cry:

B

blr123

CrailLoser said:
If I go for a GTR it will be a 34 or I might just surprise you all and get a NSX, or Kim might surprise me and I will get a people carrier :lol: :cry:
Ah well it's gonna be a downer then eh :cry: cause if Kim's anything like Elspeth (aka Cruella) :lol: then it's gonna be the people carrier eh :twisted: :roll: women :roll: :roll: :lol:

Cheers Bryan

Rishi

coxie said:
sorry to hear about the speeding ticket rishi...what speeed were you caught doing. :?:
I spotted them a as they came racing up behind me (no flashing lights at this point)... HID lights gave them away... Was caught at 90mph but was slowing down from a speed that would have cost me my licence for sure... Got a £60 which isn't too bad... They also gave me a £30 fine for my Goose which I will contest later as it passes MOT's...

Rishi