AEM REPLACEMENT MANAGEMENT

A

Anonymous

JUST ORDERED AN AEM STAND ALONE MANAGEMENT. APPARANTLY ITS THE FIRST ONE TO BE USED IN ENGLAND HOPEFULLY IT SHOULD BE GOOD. SIMILAR TO MOTEC BUT £600 CHEAPER.
Heres what it does.

7 Definable Switch Inputs
Electronic Boost Control
Soft Cut Rev Limiters
Fuel Table Automapping
2 Step Launch Control Base Maps Included
Wet or Dry Nitrous Control
Programmable Traction Control
Definable Knock Control
Onboard 512kb Datalogger Full Idle Control
10 Cyl Sequential Fuel Injection
4 EGT Inputs w/Fuel Control
16 General Purpose Outputs
16/32 Hybrid High-Speed Processor
Has any one heard of this or does it sound ok for £1000?

A

Anonymous

No my engine is been rebuilt by nitro performance. try www.nitro-performance.co.uk they are sorting all mods, mapping etc. cant find aem website with management on cos meant to be able to download mapping software for your laptop. will ring him tomoz and find out the site.

ashills

very good system used alot in the usa
they have a forum just for this management so everything u need to know and more is on there

Keira

JIMMYBACK B said:
have u any piccys of the kit itself :D
its a little ecu sized box with a plug on the end for the loom harness and its got aem in white iirc written on it :roll: what is a picture actually going to tell you ??

was looking at these last year when i was deciding what to do ecu wise for the yellow car, seems to do everything you'd want it to do 8) direct plug in aswell and runs off the cars original sensors, being from the states worked out nicely price wise aswell..

What i was interested in was the self mapping through an additional wideband sensor 8)

have a hunt round the sr20forum cos i've read some bits on there about the aem

A

Anonymous

CHEERS FOR THE WEB SITE. JUST JOINED FORUM ITS LIKE THIS ONE BUT A BIT TECHNICAL AND BORING. ALL MANAGEMENTS ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME I SUPPOSE, THEY JUST LET YOU EXTRACT THE LAST OUNCE OF POWER FROM YOUR ENGINE BUT KEEPING IT ALL SAFE AND SOUND. :)