after raising to 1 bar

I have all the parts fitted boost controller, uprated fuel pump etc for 1 bar, just wondered do i need a full on rolling road session to get it running right, and what exactly needs checking - fuelling obviously but presumably this can't be altered without a fuel computer , just checked and timing maybe altered... anything else?

Keira

no...

i hate 1 bar :evil: , 1 bar has been done to death since the dawn of time and everyone should know the answer already :wink:

Keira

ok..just cos you asked so nicely.

you will have to re-torque up the bolts that hold your wings on and will have to make sure you keep windows closed from now on when you drive as the additional speed from going to 1 bar may create a vacuam bubble around your vehicle which may cause you to be sucked out of the open window.. :shock:

hope that helps :wink:

Keira

skiddusmarkus said:
1 bar of what?Soap?Gold?Chocolate?
personnally i'd go with the 1 bar of soap cos i ran out of deoderant friday and didn't get any till today so smell of paint, laquer and petrol cos i was to lazy to wash yesterday and had a headache :shock: :lol:

will be washing later today :wink:

Keira

:lol:

he only asked about 1 bar of boost :oops:

but that comes under chocolate in skiddus's list, i actually quiet like them so dont hate 1 bar at all 8)

kyepan

kieron said:
ok..just cos you asked so nicely.

you will have to re-torque up the bolts that hold your wings on and will have to make sure you keep windows closed from now on when you drive as the additional speed from going to 1 bar may create a vacuam bubble around your vehicle which may cause you to be sucked out of the open window.. :shock:

hope that helps :wink:
PSML..

has anyone got a link to simple turbo tuning, to explain the whole heat/fuel/car exploding in flames thing about going over 1.0 bar.

sommit like this

http://www.max-boost.co.uk/max-boost/fuelling.htm
or this :twisted:
http://www.max-boost.co.uk/max-boost/fuelling_advanced.htm

Kieron if you have such a problem with someone posting a legitimate question in the correct section why bother going to so much trouble moaning about it. If you don't like it then ignore it and let someone more helpful reply.

Also I did a search using just "1 bar" as you suggested and even after limiting it to just the tuning section there were 790 matches, after trawling through some of these and not finding the answer to my questions, and running out of time I decided to ask for advice, something I thought the forum was designed for...

skiddusmarkus

kieron said:
:lol:

he only asked about 1 bar of boost :oops:

but that comes under chocolate in skiddus's list, i actually quiet like them so dont hate 1 bar at all 8)
PMSL :lol:

Cambridge Pulsar-don't take it to heart,1bar has become a standing joke now :D .