aftermarket gauge ?

Godzilla

anyone know of an aftermarket oil pressure gauge that has the correct fitting sender unit 1/8bsp(correct size i think) as i bought one to match my other gauges and it came with a 1/8npt and it dont fit,plus i dont want to try and make it fit,

any make will do but not silly greddy/hks etc that cost 100 plus each

Godzilla

i tried to screw it in but as the new sender was flat at the end i couldnt even get it to bite, standard is defenitly 1/8bsp though isnt it

Godzilla

noriek2003- should the adapter not be the other way round as in be npt-bsp not bsp-npt

or is that the correct one

Last edited:

Godzilla

anywere else i can get one of them as it says i have to have a businees to register for an account

Last edited:

noriek2003

you want a bloody adaptor that converts a 1/8bsp female thread into a 1/8npt female thread, they may call it a convertor for 1/8bsp female to 1/8npt female or an adaptor 1/8bsp male to 1/8npt female but its the same bloody thing.

short of buying it for you and fitting the thing i couldn't have possibly made it any easier for you to find what you are looking for..honestly i give up, i really do.

Last edited:

Godzilla

Don't get shirty I gathered u had enough the first time you said it , iv sorted one out now anyway thanks for your help though