Air con pipe

steve963

i have all A/C items for new type gas (R14 IIRC), except condensor thing (in front of rad) as i bent it trying to remove it (prob still works though, bet it`ll bend back, lol)

car had 50K when removed,

(check that out for a sales pitch)

zenwahwong56

I think so, if thats th smaller pipe next to the big pipe, from rad area to bilk side, dont suppose you have one? discharge line?

P

pulsarboby

ive got one and it came off a car which has only done 10 miles from new, and the ac was never used as the old girl liked the heating on even in summer!

its in immaculate condition and has been polished every day by the former nip owner, and uk owner alike.

you will truly not find a better pipe than this, it is in outstanding mint condition, which is reflected in the asking price of a mere £250:shock: shocked!!! you will be when you aquire this work of art;-)

its yours for the taking sir, all you have to do is bash your digits on the keyboard and get that money in my account before you lose out on this once in a lifetime offer:-D :-D

see steve! far bettwer sales pitch than yours:lol: how can he refuse that:p

CanadianR

my condensor canister is gone. Is there any conversion kit I need between the R12 stuff on the sticker on my hood and new legal stuff for AC now?

steve963

yeah you need to full set from me , no seriously the seals are different between the 2 gasses, you cant use new gas with the old type seals apparantly

zenwahwong56

Hi

You can use new gas on the old system, I have done my self, all they do is put the two new valves on the aircon, and take the old gas out and refill with new gas, simple as, but make sure they use thicker oil as it will be cooler with our current air con.