first bit kit we can put fusion motorsports name to
using special leds to convert the standard dials and gauges to a cool blue glow
what do u recon
(ps) ignore the dates on the pics lol

S

SunnyGTi2.0

looks f**kin awesome!
How much would these led's be?

..one thing though.. Why is there almost no light around 100 mp/h?? :?

ashills

they do show up pictures isnt the best lol steering wheel gets in teh way
the leds we use now go further into the clocks than the ones i used as this was the tester but they will all show like the centre gauges do

we sell the kits for 35 quid (which is cheap compared to other dials conversion we think)

S

SunnyGTi2.0

do you think you could explain how you did it?
I dont need all the lights, as I dont have the gauges in the center console.
It would also be silly to send a package all the way to norway containing only 5 LEDs or something..

Would really appreciate it!

S

SunnyGTi2.0

could you post a pic of the "bulbs"? Would like to see how they look..

webba23

I am looking to keep the standard speedo on my R to keep it black to match my prosport gauges but need to change the illumination to blue to again match the gauges. Are these kits still avaliable if so are there any pictures? If not still avaliable how easy is this to do? Is it just a case of changing the bulbs behind the speedo. i know the white dials give blue illumination but i want to keep the black face.

Thanks.

Keira

i was just about to the bash the fook out of this thread until i realised it was just another dumbass newb replying to a thread that was 3 fooking years old.

wtf is wrong with you retarded fooks ?

i hate you :lol:

Dan_GTiR

Keira said:
i was just about to the bash the fook out of this thread until i realised it was just another dumbass newb replying to a thread that was 3 fooking years old.

wtf is wrong with you retarded fooks ?

i hate you :lol:

Kieron, you have a wonderful way with words. PMSL!!!!!!!

O

Odin

Dan_GTiR said:
Kieron, you have a wonderful way with words. PMSL!!!!!!!

He is the master of the understatement :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

But to be fair I don't see the problem with bringing up old posts if they are useful to the person who is looking for help.

Rob

webba23

Well if I had my car three years ago i wouldn't be asking now would I. I just thought I might have got some help but there you go!!