All opinions welcome

D

D41E

For a few years now iv been looking round for a nice new motor id like to be a proud owner of a GTiR iv allways loved them. But im being told by firends who drive scoobies and other cars there not the best car to buy for several different reasons. So iv been scanning the net for reviews on the GTiR and from what iv seen i want 1 10 times more then ever now. Just wondering what your opinions was about the quality and the fun u have had in your GtiR's and maybe even some good and bad points you know about them.

cheers D41E

p.s if any 1 knows of any free sites with video's of the GTiR on the track or on the quarter mile drag plz dont hesitate to post it or email me it thanks

P

Pete

they would say that scooby driver only because subaru reads backwards URABUS yes Rs do have there faults but tell me this which high performance car doesnt :?: :lol: :lol:

D

D41E

thanks for the idea's ppl, Iv just moved out of lowton a few months ago into leigh lived in lowton for 22years till i finally got my own place. Be good to hear more about this meet u are organising ill keep my eyes opeN