Alloy compatability?

M

macphegf

Does anyone know what other cars 17" alloys for the R would fit?
I have a set of Fox Evo 6 17" with cheap 205 40 tyres for sale and want to know who to aim them at! If anyone here is interested give me a pm. They are in *perfect* condition and have covered only a few hundred miles on car since new.

Cheers

B

bex

my nova wheels fit on neils pulsar

they are just a bit further in the arches than the pulsar fitment :lol:

paz

Honda CRX as well - definately similar offset and the same PCD, just not sure on centre bore.

Paz

gtirneil

pcd is the same as the Nova wheels but centre bore is different so i had to file the centres down.

Would work with spacers.

J

jpward

macphegf said:
Does anyone know what other cars 17" alloys for the R would fit?
I have a set of Fox Evo 6 17" with cheap 205 40 tyres for sale and want to know who to aim them at! If anyone here is interested give me a pm. They are in *perfect* condition and have covered only a few hundred miles on car since new.

Cheers
Exactly the same as MK2 golf! :wink:

G

GTI-R Kid

Honda Civic
Honda CRX
MkII Golf
Old BMW 3-series (with 4 studs obviously)
Mitsubishi Colt

GTiR_Mic

The only cars you can't take wheels off is Fords, 5hitron and Pugs (Fiat is a possibility with a certain type of nut). The rest you can as long as they aint a 5 stud fitment. As for using spacers for Vaxhaul wheels, you don't need to. You can use the snall gromits that sit in the centre bore but they should fit of without them..

Mic

P

pyrotecnic

they also fit rovers aswell as mine r of a rover. they have the same offset pcd.

gtirneil

GTiR_Mic said:
The only cars you can't take wheels off is Fords, 5hitron and Pugs (Fiat is a possibility with a certain type of nut). The rest you can as long as they aint a 5 stud fitment. As for using spacers for Vaxhaul wheels, you don't need to. You can use the snall gromits that sit in the centre bore but they should fit of without them..

Mic
My Vauxhall wheels fit, they just sit in the arches quite abit, so look a bit wierd, but theres no scrubbing at all.

Fiat wheels (punto) might fit if you use wobble bolts as the PCD is 4X98 however as our cars use studs and nuts i dont think anyone would make he correct type of bolts.