angel eyes

just got myself a wee set of led angel eyes for the sunny but the only problem is when the ignition is on and the sidelights only on the dipped beem comes on slightly too why does nissan have to be awkward!

so my question is how do i stop that and just make the angel eyes cum on by themselves as sidelights without dipped beam

S

Sirnixalot

wire them to the parking lights not the headlights?

B

Ben Chandler

Where did you get the Angel Eye's kit from mate - Just wondering as I'd like to get my hands on sum Angel Eye's for my R

J

jaigtir

Yeah, where did you get them from mate? I thought you couldnt have angel eyes because the gtir headlights are not clear so it wouldnt show up very well, any pics??? :D

S

SunnyGTi2.0

I want some too :cry:
Where did you get them? How much?

I think it could look quite good if we got a hold of clear headlights as well :mrgreen:

they aint finished and i dont think i explained myself clearly mines isnt an R when the ignition is off and the sidelights are switched on it is just the side light bulbs on but as i start the engine the dipped beam comes on slightly, then u can turn on the dipped beam and then full beam, but i just want the angel eyes to come on themselves when im driving and not aided by a slight dip beam!

Oh got them from ebay for 20 quid

G

GTI-R Kid

If you don't have an R what do you have? Presumably if its still a Sunny/Pulsar then it has the same headlights?

Can you put up some pics when you do have it done?

what parking lights is that not just the sidelights??? its a 1.6sr it just pisses me off that the dipped beam has to come on slightly too but got a garage doin it for me

J

jaigtir

we look forward to seeing the pics :D

I have often wondering about puting angel eyes on, but thought because the lights wernt clear, it wouldnt show up very well.?