antilags engine finished pic.....

A

antilag

wat do ya recon boys sorry for the quality ive lost my internet conection for a month grrrrrrrrr engines going back in tomorow night if it dnt rain

Moved to Tuning - FAST GUY

Keira

kieron said:
very nice mate.. 8)

Although aint going to do much sitting on that table :wink:
Its not actually on a table is it :oops:

Would have to be a fooking strong with if it was :lol:

Wheres the edit button when you need it :oops:

W

waiwai8

lol, no it aint a table, its his garage floor! lol

lookin good mate! nice to see u made that rocker cover shine!!!!

Keira

I've always wondered what sort of fooking faggot has laminate flooring in there garage :lol:

engine looks sweet as, although i take it the outlet on that turbo isnt going to be pointing that way on the car :?:

ex-gtir

kieron said:
I've always wondered what sort of fooking faggot has laminate flooring in there garage :lol:

engine looks sweet as, although i take it the outlet on that turbo isnt going to be pointing that way on the car :?:
depeand what the quickest way to the intercooler is tw@t

A

antilag

well it will b running at the weekend as im in the middle of making 2 full turbo kits grrrrrrr and neither manifolds elbo's and no external wastegates fit so been up late every nite making templates for mine and edds kit

yes the turbo will stay like that the same as wen i had my greddy manifold i dnt want the air pipe running across the maanifold like everyone else seems to enjoy :roll:

that pic was taken sunday morning i now have the engine fully ready to go back on car inc gearbox ect wastegated now fitted next to dizzy cap looking forward to getting it on the road for the weekend :D but once its in tomorow or wednesday ive then gota finish the 3" elbo brace the manifold and wastegate and make screamer pipe make the air feed pipes a new oil return cut the front engine mount off and reposision it run it in map it make a brake kit fit whiteline bits :cry: i wont b on for a rew weeks now until my internets back on :twisted:

Keira

ex-gtir said:
kieron said:

depeand what the quickest way to the intercooler is tw@t
Well seeing as the last time i saw a picture of his 'r' it had a skyline front mount i very much doubt its going down, along the bottom, back round on itself and back in on the left handside as you look it is it :wink: :lol:

Keira

antilag said:
yes the turbo will stay like that the same as wen i had my greddy manifold i dnt want the air pipe running across the maanifold like everyone else seems to enjoy :roll:
again, wheres the edit button when you need it :lol:

ex-gtir

antilag said:
http://forums.nzmmc.co.nz/viewtopic.php?t=24224

:
:p :p @kieron muppet that p1ssed on your bonfire

Keira

ex-gtir said:
antilag said:
http://forums.nzmmc.co.nz/viewtopic.php?t=24224

:
:p :p @kieron muppet that p1ssed on your bonfire
P I S S O F F :oops:

A

Anonymous

Looks very nice indeed mate, good luck putting it back in! :D

A

AndrewD

its good to see that atleast one person here has the sense not to direct the intercooler plumbing past the exhaust headers

many respects for that, cause its the only way it should be done, if its to be done right

E

Edd

looking good dave, now get on and get that turbo kit done :wink: :lol:

routing intercooler pipework over a hot manifold is stupid really :twisted:

S

Sirnixalot

id hate to see the oil and and pickup on that motor....should be nice and bent :wink:

hope you remembered that dave

other than that its looking good 8)

G

gagge

dave looks really nice... good luck with fitting it and also hope you make some good times at the totb