Any history on this r...

P

Pete

yes make sure you take somone with you when you going to look at it and make sure you check eveything about the cr and on the car :-D :-D

huu-raa

its on ebay too im sure , ie not long bought my 1st are i wanted to buy one from a member on gtiroc at least its got a chance its been looked after

gtir bean

there is a red one about here some place that came from dundee,it used to have nismo up the side of it.it wes crashed and bent at t he rear but looked ok.it hit a kerb side on i think.it was on ebay and here being broken for spares but after a while it appeared on ebay again without the stickers and with new wheels:der: make what you want of that but i think it went to a guy in perth so this may be the same car but i cant say unless i got the reg of the one that was damaged.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i thought the one from Dundee ended up at AWD and was broken for spares?

could be wrong, but IIRC it wasn't too badly damaged

gtir bean

it may have ended up there.it was on an h plate too.just check the rear sub frame where it bolts to the car.

Ricky_GTi-R

Fire & skill said:
ooh! wouldn't buy anything from a Fifer :lol:

thats the one from freuchie aint it? (awaits Ricky)
Hey you cheeky swine:lol:

Yeah man thats the one from Freuchie, nice enuf car8) I was tempted by it, not getting another one until after i get my R6 tho:doh:

Ricky