Anybody help?????

G

GTiR-nick

Hey guys need some help if poss. I'm coming to the end of my driving ban and I've got some work that needs to be done on my r. Ive got a new turbo, discs and apexi comp to be fitted also i have a leak for the power steering pump so that will need to be done as well. Now onto the problem i have, the car is not insured so it cant be driven on the road so it will need to go onto a flat bed or a trailer. I'm hoping to get the car to hiteq or dp to get the work done so does any1 own or know of a recovery company that offer good rates for transporting the car from just outside of chester to either of the places above. Any info will be a HUGE help!
Cheers guys
Nick

useless school boy spelling corrected by Odin :doh: :roll: .

What the fu*k was "can't be DROVE" supposed to mean then ? :der: , Surely you mean DRIVEN ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

boozyboo

i had a valver that needed to go to a garage. got a quote from a company and it was about £150. looked at joining aa breakdown £80. if you push the R down the road 2 doors then they will pick it up and drop it off at a garage for free. problem solved
and if you own an R its an esential card to have.

G

GTiR-nick

Im not really to fussed about cost as long as its not stupid money, breakdown cover sounds like a good idea tho

B

boozyboo

I got an invitation for the aa's christmas party...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

GTiR-nick

the turbo is on its last legs so it would be better to keep the car off the road

neil240z

where in cheshire are you nick, i know someone with a transporter who is very well priced and i would be prepared to do some of the work for you at a very good rate.

ill do it all apart from the apexi as never fitted one before, one more thing, your sure its the turbo and not pistons?

regards

Neil

Last edited:
G

GTiR-nick

Its running HKS pistons that are only about 2000 miles old so its defo the turbo, ive had 1 go on me before surprise surprise haha. Im just outside of chester

neil240z

no worries, i can arrange collection, fit turbo, discs and sort power steering leak (replace if necessary) for £250 all in, and you can just come down on the train and drive it home.

PM me if your interested.

regards

Neil

G

GTiR-nick

Wow thats not a bad deal at all, only thing is my driving ban is not up till jan so i would need to get it transported back aswel if poss

G

GTiR-nick

Why has this been moved to the insurance section my issue has nothing to do with insurance lol