Anyone lend me a towing eye cover?

midge

Since these are impossible to get hold off im hoping someone can lend me one so i can make a mould and make some out of fibreglass..
Im in Redhill surrey, would only need it for a few days

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I didn't think they were impossible to get hold of... just silly expensive for what they are.

As above, Boby definitely has at least one at £40. - It's in a current thread about a car he's breaking!

johnny gtir

jim jjs had one listed to. But as you say if you can knock some up at the right price go for it can not do any harm lots of r's out there missing them. i have a bit of wire keeping mine on not seen and twice on long journeys the cover has poped off but i got home and there it was hanging unharmed (ideal)

vss irvine

you can buy them direct from nissan so its hardly impossible, they come ready painted for less than £70 new.

midge

I was told no longer available, i dont really care much for selling them, just want one myself

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Do you need a part number? - I'm sure it's available if you do a search, but failing that someone will be able to find it.

GTI-R Nath

Thats the toe eye cover part numbers

body_color: AJ4 -6222854C00

body_color: KH3 -6222854C02

body_color: TJ1 -6222854C03

body_color: KJ7 -6222854C04

body_color: 531 -6222854C05

jjs

tow eye cover

hi i have one in grey mint condition £45.00 delivered Jim. then sell it on when you are finished,