Ap org owners?

O

Olly

Just wondering how long yours have lasted, cos i just blown mine away :lol: (Kev's fault but you gotta launch haven't ya sometime) 2 years of 1.3 bar boost action (cossie chasing) slipped whilst doing a Scooby so now in da bin and in with a Helix (cheers Gaz) and my No2 gear box good exscuse to sort out 5th on my No1 box, so how long has your lasted :lol: :roll:

J

Jon T

Mine's lasted a about 14 months so far, 1 bar until 4 months ago and then 1.15

Started to make noises if I hover it whilst pulling away though.

S

Sunny Nutter

mines in there 18 months now, 15 months of standard boost and 3 months of 1.2bar :twisted: still holding up! :roll:

A

Anonymous

Mines been in about 8 months running 1 bar and is still top notch.

Dunc

O

Odin

GINGA said:
Mines been in since October 2002 and is still going strong (finds wood quickly) :lol:
You haven't got far to reach out to mate just grab that plank sitting
inbetween you shoulder's :shock: :lol: :wink: .

rob

A

andy n

well you put it in ollie (july03) and its still going strong

O

Olly

Cheers lads,looks like regular ragging at 1.3 was too much for it, easy come easy go :lol: 8)

M

madbazza95

OLLY ARE U SAYING THE HELIX IS BETTER AND STRONGER AND CAN HOLD MORE TORQUE ETC.???

O

Olly

madbazza95 said:
OLLY ARE U SAYING THE HELIX IS BETTER AND STRONGER AND CAN HOLD MORE TORQUE ETC.???
Tricky but would say that the latest level Helix would probably hold more than the AP, but if you compare the AP centre plate to the Helix one the quality/motorsport influence and strength is all Helix, there centre plate is very strong and solid looking. :D if running 1.2 or more and need something stronger then it's gotta be the Helix for me.