N

norshus

Hi,

Im looking for a Power FC..

Cash is waiting

please call 07843027514

cheers

stu-gtir

you may struggle at the minute mate as they have been dis continued for the R and are like rockin horse S**t.

stu.

N

norshus

Whoooaa! thats a lot of doller..

I have found that Thor Racing will supply a (AP engineering) power fc for the RN14 for £700 inc dlivery.... I might have to go with this...although £700 is still a lot.

I dont want any piggy back systems as i dont think they are as effective, they are cheaper but that isnt always best.

What other after market ECU's would you guys suggest?

Cheers in advance ;-)

ashills

i have a 200sx power fc with map sensor and coil per plug that can be modified to fit gtir
i want 620 for the whole lot

M

micra man

pm the pearl im sure hes selling his soon for a aem:lol:

N

norshus

Yeah I PM'd Pearl but he wants way over £500 for his Power FC.... Little to steep i think

O

Odin

norshus said:
Yeah I PM'd Pearl but he wants way over £500 for his Power FC.... Little to steep i think

If you think thats to steep try buying yourself a new bugger then :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Its a sellers market as far as power FC's go matey, And I'm sure someone else will be more than willing to cough up the cash.

Rob

N

norshus

Well i can get a brand new one (AP Engineering) from here

http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/

They quoted me £700 including delivery and its a 4-6 week wait... but im happy to wait considuring i get a new one for only £200 more.