Are Canards legal?

kenan

South West Regional Rep
If you not sure what I mean, its these

I assume not for road use incase you hit someone.

O

Odin

kenan said:
I assume not for road use in case you hit someone.

If they aren't illegal then they should bl00dy well be :doh: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: .

Rob

kenan

South West Regional Rep
You know all those chavs that walk out infront of you when driving trying to look hard? well they would be shorter after :)

P

pulsarboby

i would say most definately illegal.

if that car came in for a mot then it would be instantly failed on jagged dangerous edges.

some poor little pooch could be beheaded by them:shock: one minute hes sitting by the roadside having a crap the next his heads rolling down the pavement whilst hes trying to push a loggerhead turtle out of his asse:lol: :lol:

kenan

South West Regional Rep
thought as much, seen them on a few GT-Rs now and assumed they were a no no

azboy

pulsarboby said:
i would say most definately illegal.

if that car came in for a mot then it would be instantly failed on jagged dangerous edges.

some poor little pooch could be beheaded by them:shock: one minute hes sitting by the roadside having a crap the next his heads rolling down the pavement whilst hes trying to push a loggerhead turtle out of his asse:lol: :lol:
its not a mot fail as the sharp edge is not caused by corrosion or damage, weld a sward to ur bonnet its a mot pass lol, the sharp edge is not cause by corrosion or damage stupid laws

Last edited: