Are there any turbos on ebay you CAN trust?

ChrisS

Id be asking how they're managing to sell it at half the price of anywhere else.
HP rated to 575bhp. Not a chance.
Im sure ive seen something about xs power on the sxoc, but cant remember if it was good or bad. Might be worth having a look

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
The max you would get out of that turbo would be around 380 - 400, it's even got a very small odd numbered AR turbine, it would boost very early but not produce very good power.

ChrisS

JIMMYBACK said:
i was just thinking th same thing 575 hp......fcuk my tin hat..........sounds like bo**ocks to me
And theres everyone going for the 3071R at £900ish a pop. not realising a gtrs would do 125bhp more.

Im looking at a new turbo at the moment dan and to be honest i really think you do get what you pay for to a large extent. Turbo Dynamics seems to be the place to go, unless you get one from APT or somewhere like that in the states.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!

Danny S R

Thanks Rishi, i remember now its intercoolers that people have had from xs-power, not much can go wrong with them i suppose :lol:

After some sound advice from ChrisS i will be using turbo dynamics i think, could not give me a price on hyridising my turbo (only on suplying a new one) but they say it will be much cheaper than the prices quoted, and they will inspect it etc for £35!

Thanks again