At last....

S

stomski

with the help of ZIA :wink: my bonnet now opens :D :D seems as though the cable had seized so, off came the grill/mesh, took off the actual catch, sprayed it with the trusty wd40, played around with it and at last, the little bugger opened :wink: :D

many thanks to zia who also changed my leaking driveshaft seal and the gearbox oil in these arctic conditions :wink: :D :D

would defo recommend him if any1 wants any work done!

merry christmas :D :D :D

J

John Mc

Excellent, now you can do even more work to that lovely motor :D

Zia, do you post on MLR with the same name? I only ask because I've seen a few discussions between your good self and a good mate of mine sknevolution :wink:

Cheers

John

zia

yeah do occasionally post on mlr, simon,s got really nice evo with wicked setup have seen him at gforce but never met him,but he certainally know,s his stuff . self taught mapper!! :wink:

zia

J

John Mc

zia said:
yeah do occasionally post on mlr, simon,s got really nice evo with wicked setup have seen him at gforce but never met him,but he certainally know his stuff self taught mapper :wink:

zia
His evo is awesome mate, I drove it when it was standardish 8) I still need to get a ride in it now he has modded it so much :roll: He keeps saying I can drive it :twisted: Will have to push him a little harder when I see him over Christmas 8) He is a very clever bloke and very good with the Motec he's got on his car :D

Should have went over and had a chat to him mate he's a top bloke!

If I ever get him to come and visit me in Hertfordshire which is highly unlikely :roll: You could pop down and take a look :wink:

Cheers

John

zia

yeah would love to see his car up close!! :wink: and have a chat about tuning :idea:

zia

J

John Mc

I'm sure he'll be going to an MLR day in the future, I think they'll probably be doing G Force again at some point this year :!: If I'm not in work :roll: I'll go along and introduce the two of you, then promptly leave when you both start to get too technical :oops: Not that up on tuning but I've only been into jap cars for about 18 months.

Where about do you live mate?

Cheers

John