Bang ,pop

D

damien4uuk

Ive just put on my new exhaust and when i change gear i get a loud pop or bang, sounds quite good but will it cause a prob?

D

damien4uuk

so does that mean my fueling is out? dont get me wrong its lovely noise, But wouldnt that excess fuel be better in my tank? (just thinking of the £) :D

A

Anonymous

My car also back fires sometimes when i drive, I thought with the BOV one of the thing that it does it prevent car from backfiring? is this correct?

O

Olly

After 3 years your bumper will distaught a fair bit like mine. :lol: damn flames they just pop out now and again, random flames.

Mark_GTiR

ha ah - I've had my goose on just a couple of months... try this - NAIL IT in first and then come off the gas... then you'll hear poping and banging..

Ha ha sorry... I should look after it really shouldn't I ha ha. :lol: :lol:

cojack

who need a flamer kit when you have a R can get mint flames out the back of mine and its on standard boost well happy :D

Do you get a lot of flames and noise at low speeds mate?
Is it lumpy on idle?

Mine did this because my recirc bov wasn't set up properly (a pipe came off) and making the car run rich. A taxi driver stopped me at the lights and said i was flaming at 30mph! :lol:

Don't know why fitting a new exhaust would cause this to happen if it was ok beforehand tho- could be a coincidence but i'd check it anyway just in case...

Probably just the old 'goose doing it's stuff. 8)