Bardy - R !

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
That’s one of the best GTiR pictures I’ve seen for a while – loving the glowing disc’s, fantastic picture. 8)

MarkTurbo

fubar andy said:
That’s one of the best GTiR pictures I’ve seen for a while – loving the glowing disc’s, fantastic picture. 8)
I'd say thats the the best picture of an R that i have EVER seen 8) :thumbsup:

Ive got a thing about huge brakes glowing orange, almost gives me a semi :shock:

Last edited:

H980 Pulsarkid

MarkTurbo said:
I'd say thats the the best picture of an R that i have EVER seen 8) :thumbsup:

Ive got a thing about huge brakes glowing orange, almost gives me a semi :shock:
lol - found this whilst looking through my old photos as well.....

stumo

wow, i had you down as a handsome bastid, just goes to show how wrong the internet can be:lol:

MarkTurbo

stumo said:
wow, i had you down as a handsome bastid, just goes to show how wrong the internet can be:lol:
Ever heard the saying "cameras lie" ;-) :lol: That pic was taken after a 4am start and 3 1/2 hour drive to bruntingthorpe (hence the slitty eyes :lol: ) and that was the best fake smile i could manage for the camera :oops:

Im far better looking than that in real life ;-)

H980 Pulsarkid said:
Havent commented on here for a while but still trawling through the shit that gets posted.

Thought this looked rather tasty !

Don't suppose there's a higher-res version of that piccy lurking somewhere?

MarkTurbo

This was my background picture on my laptop :oops: but ive just replaced it with the Tony Bardy one 8) This'll have to be my second favourite ever R picture now :bolt:

creedy

MarkTurbo said:
Ever heard the saying "cameras lie" ;-) :lol: That pic was taken after a 4am start and 3 1/2 hour drive to bruntingthorpe (hence the slitty eyes :lol: ) and that was the best fake smile i could manage for the camera :oops:

Im far better looking than that in real life ;-)

LOL!

You wish!

MarkTurbo

Your just jealous because i come from a superior part of Somerset to you ;-) A place that isnt full of inbreds and people who are born with 6 fingers on each hand, webbed feet, and a tail :lol:

MarkTurbo

I was hoping you wouldnt see this, theres only 2 pictures of me in existence and they're both in this f**king thread :doh:

I'll get you back ;-)