best brakes to go under 16 inch oz superleggeras?

mohsan

standard are shit,even tho i have stndard 20 groove stillno good.
whats best to go under 16inch oz superleggeras,and i mean the best as i drive like i just stole the car

M

memski

:wink: :lol:

I've got hispec 300mm 4pots on mine (hispec only 10mins away from me :wink: ) and they're pretty good. Even better now I've changed from the pagid fastroad pads to Mintex 1144s.

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
She only works in feet matey :shock: :lol: rob
:lol: like you,she's probably a dinosaur :wink: never heard of a metre :twisted: :lol:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
:lol: like you,she's probably a dinosaur :wink: never heard of a metre :twisted: :lol:

A what mate :? A metre what's one of them then :?: :shock: did I miss something at school I'm sure I was tought(sp) in feet and inches :wink: .

rob

O

Odin

oap-r said:

A what mate :? A metre what's one of them then :?: :shock: did I miss something at school I'm sure I was tought(sp) in feet and inches :wink: .

Last time I looked hitler didn't win the war so we'er still english and not german :roll: .

rob

J

J-GTi-R

I got very annoyed with my Wilwoods, great to start with, then progressively worse and nothing I did sorted them out (3 new sets of pads, a new set of disks, mutliple bleedings). I don't know what they are like with the new Greenstuff pads though.

Curtis

J-GTi-R said:
I got very annoyed with my Wilwoods, great to start with, then progressively worse and nothing I did sorted them out (3 new sets of pads, a new set of disks, mutliple bleedings). I don't know what they are like with the new Greenstuff pads though.
Apart from the sqealing that seems to have gone away now (after about a year!), I've not had any problems with mine. Maybe you where just unlucky?