best power fc mapper??

J

jord369!

hi
can anyone recomend someone to map my power fc i dont mind travelling for a realy good job, ive spent a s**t load of money on goodies and dont want to fall at the final hurdle?! thanks

coxie

8) i and a lot of other people would reccommend hiteq in wigan for the level of workmanship:-D

j10gtr

Ian @ Hiteq does a very good Job. He mapped my car on both turbo set ups I have had and both performed very well.

The car has allways felt strong on the open road pulling well and responding quickly. It pulls well through the gears and feels very nice to drive.

The dentist also has a good reputation but I havent had personal expereince of his work.

Thanks
Paul

J

jord369!

thanks for the help guys im just moving my motor to the next level and want to be sure its right ill check sam out has he had much experience with many 400+ power??

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Sam maps race cars all over the world as well as being a Dentist... He's done a few GTiR's... Most recent big car was a 2L EVO GT42RS running 765bhp...

Rishi

GTiR_Mic

RishiGTiR said:
Sam maps race cars all over the world as well as being a Dentist... He's done a few GTiR's... Most recent big car was a 2L EVO GT42RS running 765bhp...

Rishi
He just done my mates Evo 6 with the Motec, it is running a good bit over the 400bhp mark.

Mic

Mr GTiR

Mines going to Ian at Hi Teq to be mapped when the engine is ready. He's my first choice as Clive at RC is also very good at mapping Power FC's.

Thor

James Green from Innovate Performance is very good!! he had my GTI-R mapped in germany and his job was very good!

Sascha

Dooie Pop Pop

Colditz-Motorsport said:
James Green from Innovate Performance is very good!! he had my GTI-R mapped in germany and his job was very good!

Sascha
with all due respect mate (to yourself) but i know from first hand experience (as do others) that he couldn' t map my sweet ass with both hands and a pencil:evil:

beware.

Rishi

Stay away from James... He managed to completely detonate my mates 2.2L TOMEI Stroker Engine...

Rishi

J

jord369!

oh dear that tomei kit sounds like an expensive f**k up!! who are rising sun performance have you had yours mapped there deank93

Thor

RishiGTiR said:
Stay away from James... He managed to completely detonate my mates 2.2L TOMEI Stroker Engine...

Rishi
@RishiGTiR

oh that´s real?? so my car runs still good. only at 2.0 bar i had little prob that the engine make bang bang at arround 6300rpm. james told that i must have other leads KV85 and not the originals. than still other plugs with 0.4mm gap i mean and it runs "he said". so what you think? is it right??

thx
Sascha

Rishi

Colditz-Motorsport said:
@RishiGTiR

oh that´s real?? so my car runs still good. only at 2.0 bar i had little prob that the engine make bang bang at arround 6300rpm. james told that i must have other leads KV85 and not the originals. than still other plugs with 0.4mm gap i mean and it runs "he said". so what you think? is it right??

thx
Sascha

0.4mm... :shock: :shock: :shock:

You should be on 0.7mm or 0.65mm gaps really...

Use Standard Leads... You should get away with using the IK27 Denso Plugs, but hey are rated to 1.8bar i think it is... There is always the IK31 Denso plugs which are good for over 2bar... Look into using a more powerful ignition system for a stronger spark... MSD Blaster Coil will do the trick... There is also the HKS Twin Fire ignition controller...

Sounds like you are blowing the spark out and you are missfiring... Don't listen to James... Who on earth would tell you to use a 0.4mm spark gap...

There are some other options which i'm sure the people will recommend...

Rishi

F

Fusion Ed

Stock ignition module on the Pulsar is not really capable of driving the MSD blaster coil... it will work but not as well as it could/should.