Best Price for HKS S45i Iridium Plugs

B

bex

im sure i found some for neil for £40 for a set...

ill have a look if i can find them again :D

tee

you could try apex performance mate, dunno if the sx plugs are different to the R ones tho.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Apex sell them for £68 as well :?

Thanks for the effort Bex but I do want the HKS S45i really. :wink:

gtirneil

I thinkt hat was for the s40i, the new s45i are supposed to be good, ive been using them for a year actually, and am only starting to have problems after 15k miles

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
They are reported to be good for 30 - 40,000 miles

I've had a set in my car for the last 4 and a half years and no problems in 30,000 miles

Just want to sort the ignition side of things out a bit and I think 30,000 miles is enough for any spark plug.

Just want to replace new for old at the best price.

P

Pete

yes hill billy ur correct denso make plugs hks dont so they just put there name on denso plugs and sell then twice as much i can get denso plugs but am waiting on the guy 2 come back with a price they dont list them in there book

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I have just spoken to Sparkplugs.co.uk and they confirmed that the HKS S45i is the Denso IK27.

I have just bought a set of the Denso IK27 and have an agreed "group buy" discount with Sparkplugs.co.uk which I will write up properly in the discounts section later.

Steve

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
stevepudney said:
I have just spoken to Sparkplugs.co.uk and they confirmed that the HKS S45i is the Denso IK27.

I have just bought a set of the Denso IK27 and have an agreed "group buy" discount with Sparkplugs.co.uk which I will write up properly in the discounts section later.

Steve

Superb!... 8)

Rishi