Bhp capabilities on a apexi pfc

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that's achievable with a PFC, but obviously you need the rest of the supporting mods to get there.

Agent smith

Thanks pal
yes got all according mod to support that sort of power was told 500-500+ the apexi is at its limit and couldnt really Find much info about it.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
From experience the PFC can get you beyond 500hp. The problem is as standard the largest airflow reading comes from the Z32 MAF option in the PFC which won't get you there.

With a datlogit or equivalent you can recalibrate the sensors in the PFC. I did this anyway as the standard calibration for the Z32 was out and caused light load issues.

Simple work arounds for the PFC are fit a larger MAF or install the Z32 sensor in a larger pipe and recalibrate your sensor to the map or just remap.

Other ECU's have a MAP sensor that is easier for high boost applications. Unless you're doing the mapping yourself, go with whatever option the person setting up the car recommends as you will get the best outcome.

Agent smith

Campbell
thanks for that information yer was currently running on a z32 but that build was only 400.
Not doing the mapping myself but once my engine is full built I will have a word with the tuner see what my best route should be.