bhp on a gtir

G

gsikevin

i ju go 1 2 week ago and i love it my last car wos a rs turbo can u tell the bhp thanks

stumo

KF79GTIR said:
More like nursery My 2 year old boy can speak english better than this guy.:shock::lol:

Kev.
It wouldn't surprise me if he thinks he's a gangsta real Bo !!!

Jonesy

it wasnt easy the only bit i understood was bhp, actually thought he was a foreigner and wouldnt understand the link. There is a spell check for when you post but i dont think that would understand that drivel either :lol:

Trip

gsikevin said:
i ju go 1 2 week ago and i love it my last car wos a rs turbo can u tell the bhp thanks

What the hack. for the sake of him being a newbie on this forum, to the car and most of all a newbie to the english language. I'll do the translation. (Mind you not all foreign schools teach English)

"I just got a GTiR 2 weeks ago and I love it. My last car was an RS turbo. Can you tell me the BHP of the GTIR? Thanks."

Fire & skill

Vintage member
it reminded me of the spanish news on the fast show - you couldn't understand anything apart from when they said 'chris waddle' :lol:

davey red.r

yes he did stumo. seen him kickin round newkie in it in the 80s.he also had a crap perm:oops: :lol: and i believe he was sleeping with glen hoddle.a mean what was all that about on top of the pops:oops: :oops: :lol: