Big Thanks to edd@fusion motorsport

rayman75

big thanks to edd yesterday for fitting and mapping my E-manage ultimate:thumbsup: , my face was hurting because of the big smile i had on my face on the 21/2hr drive home:lol:

i did have alittle problem with the wireing on my z32 which i followed the instructions of another gtir forum which was wrong and could of blown my z32 up, i wasnt happy:x

but its now in and working perfectly and mapped to 1.2bar woohoo. there is a couple of other things i need like the boost pressure harness, so when i get that im gonna get edd to do me the launch control function on the Emanage:-D

so basically i cant recommend him and allen enough:thumbsup: , which i know a couple of members of here will agree.

cheers edd.

marcymarc

rayman75 said:
big thanks to edd yesterday for fitting and mapping my E-manage ultimate:thumbsup: , my face was hurting because of the big smile i had on my face on the 21/2hr drive home:lol:

i did have alittle problem with the wireing on my z32 which i followed the instructions of another gtir forum which was wrong and could of blown my z32 up, i wasnt happy:x

but its now in and working perfectly and mapped to 1.2bar woohoo. there is a couple of other things i need like the boost pressure harness, so when i get that im gonna get edd to do me the launch control function on the Emanage:-D

so basically i cant recommend him and allen enough:thumbsup: , which i know a couple of members of here will agree.

cheers edd.

If you want to thank edd properly go over to the micra forums , hes a big cheese on there :wink:

Allen and edd are gonna be sorting my emanage when i finally manage to pull my finger out :lol:

turblio

"did have alittle problem with the wireing on my z32 which i followed the instructions of another gtir forum which was wrong and could of blown my z32 up, i wasnt happy"

That sounds dodgy please let me know if its on the Modifiers forum as I have mates on both forums and would not want any of us to "blow anything up" if the information is incorrect

ashills

glad your happy mate ed said it all went well
think you maybe the first gtir with the ultimate up and running ???

GTiR_Mic

Glad you got it fited Ray, at least it went to another GTiR.

Shame I ran out of money to get it fitted but it went to good use anyway

Mic

F

Fusion Ed

Your welcome, I am glad you are pleased with it.

Cheers,

Ed