Bit of a problem

CJ_GTIR

Hey guys, i have tried to search for this on here, found a few helpful leads...but have since replaced everything they advise and problem is still not sorted.

Ok on Idle the car has a slight and i mean slight misfire, when driving its fine not noticable at all, so gave the car a good service, quality plugs, magnecor leads, new dizzy and rotor arm + few other bits. Thinking that hopefully that would sort it....

Well it hasn't and today i struggled to start the car, ive had a few suggestions such as knock sensor, a slight air leak one of boost hoses?? ...

Only other things i could possibly think of guys is that when i give the loud pedal a bash and it gets near top of the rev range can really smell petrol is this normal for a pulsar? or possibily do i need to be looking at injectors or injector seals?

Any help would be much appreciated and anything you would like to know about the car just ask

thank you

CJ

Sunny-D

Have you done a fault code check?
I had the same sort of missfire, changed all the things you have plus re-earthed the maf with no luck, then re adjusted the tps and changed the cas and it seems to have sorted it.

CJ_GTIR

Not tried that yet will do though, i know this sounds noob question but i presume i can still do all that even if i've got unichip piggyback ecu?

Problem is it seems it could be anything doing compression test saturday but any other idea of stuff i need to check?