BLAZT cable

ChrisS

ive got a basically brand new blatz cable, bought it at the start of the year and havent used it due to change of plans Will do it for a decent price if your interested.

nitrosgti-r

Thanks guys for your help.

Hey Chris, does your blazt cable come with all softwear etc? If so I'll have it mate. Pm me and I'll give you an offer....?

nitrosgti-r

cheers edd, ill have the cable off chris anyway as my timing mark on the distributor went back exactly where is came off before i changed to the 1.8mm cosworth head gasket and by passed the pipes on the back of the inlet (as a few on here have done). Whats happening now is that im getting splutters when i put my foot on the throttle and generally runs poor, but if i put 20 deg advance in the timing map then all runs fine????? Could i have missed a tooth when setting the cam timing do you think?

As soon as i get this sorted ill be coming to see you again ;) and ill be driving it there this time as its getting mot'ed today (thurdsay)

cheers mate

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Check the TPS - I was fiddling with mine on the weekend and made it run like that, but as soon as I put it right again it started to behave.

Fusion Ed

if anyone else is after a cable I found an unused one i forgot i had in workshop yesterday. £35+ postage?