Blitz FATT DC turbo timer manuals

J

jiw

Recently bought the above turbo timer for a mates evo 8 from funkyproduct at Jap finale however it came with japanese instructions upon calling funkyproduct they have told me to go to a Blitz official dealer, probs 4 hours away to get it off them, ridiculous customer service but we live and learn....

Does anyone know of a link where the English manual can be downloaded? its just the basic unit with the indoor temp sensor and thats it.

Help appreciated as always, Jeff :wink:

J

jiw

ill find some tonight, its the one that does in car temp voltage and time, has a control box about the same size as the hks timers then the small screen with 3 buttons, power seconds and minutes, box has switch A+B and has a purple wire which comes from it which i presume is for the handbrake...

We earthed that wire instead of pulling the numerous bits of trim the evo8 has to get to the handbrake signal wire, the engine wont time out when turned off so im now thinking that the timer has got clever and may be looking for a change in the signal to that wire before the timer activates.

would be nice to have the instructions in english incase its something really simple, he doesnt want to rip the car apart either due to it all being under warranty which i can understand, Jeff

J

jiw

Bumperty bump, funky product are taking the piss, roll on the next show, revenge will be sweet and entertaining 8)

J

jiw

I think it could be a wiring fault tbh, mate works in London so i aint had chance to check things, we wired the handbrake to earth and their where two black earths too, also the timer wouldnt switch on whilst the switch on the control box was in position "A" comes on in position "B" but wont leave the engine running.....

Id wire the parking brake wire to the handbrake but theirs so many plastic panels to remove on the Evo 8 to get to the switch it would be a nightmare, seats out maybe too, only want to wire it upto their if its 100% necessary

cheers, Jeff :wink:

P

pyrotecnic

got that controller on mine. Pm me your address and I will photocopy it and post it to you.