bloody granny drivers

P

pyrotecnic

Some stupid old women just decided to pull out in front of me then stop for no reason. Tried to stop but unfortunately hit her. Her car is fine mine different story. Now have to un stove the front end of my car. Yeah. Will be looking for a bonnet and prob some more parts. If anybody has any could you please pm me.

cheers

jon

M

meheadhurts

Stupid old biddie's :(

Hope u get it all sorted fella!

I saw one turning left at a junction, clip a parked car
on the left, and didn't even know wat she had done!

marcymarc

pyrotecnic said:
Some stupid old women just decided to pull out in front of me then stop for no reason. Tried to stop but unfortunately hit her. Her car is fine mine different story. Now have to un stove the front end of my car. Yeah. Will be looking for a bonnet and prob some more parts. If anybody has any could you please pm me.

cheers

jon

What car was the old lady driving mate???

N

norbx

pyrotecnic said:

cheers

jon
if you know where she lives from her details i will be more than happy to go around and make the front of her skull touch the other side with a kosh! old people driving is a danger in itself and should be retested yearly after the age of 60

marcymarc

norbx said:
pyrotecnic said:

cheers

jon
if you know where she lives from her details i will be more than happy to go around and make the front of her skull touch the other side with a kosh! old people driving is a danger in itself and should be retested yearly after the age of 60

:roll: :roll: :roll: :? :? :lol:

P

pyrotecnic

cheers guys. Just finished stripping the car. There will be a nice list of parts required due to some being bent. Was planning of going up to santa pod but now out the question. Better get back on the bike Doh. The car she was in was a renault laguna and has been checked out and all fine so thats ok. Will post a list of the parts required once I have checked it all out but I will def have to remove aircon cause that f***ed.

cheers

jono