blue injectors

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It was more for the point of pinning down their cc. There's very few bad injector makes out there, so wouldn't worry too much.

tonywill

What would u say about nismo 555cc or 600 cc & do u no roughly the bhp u could get out of them & thank you for the help mate

tonywill

Sorry u have lost me now what u mean I Asked a ? & u gave me a answer I'm very new things all this lot might sound think but sorry tony

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Sorry u have lost me now what u mean I Asked a ? & u gave me a answer I'm very new things all this lot might sound think but sorry tony

You've lost me even more. You asked a question about bhp from injectors and I gave you a link with the answer. How did that lose you?

Just in case you really are that new, move your mouse cursor over the blue "THIS" in my previous post and press the left button. It will take you to the answer.

Empty Pockets

It's not the questions you're asking, it's how you're asking them........ Read the rules mate, it states NO text talk, i'm only 31, and would still need to find someone off a corsa forum to translate it too me.. Help yourself, and then others will to :)

Empty Pockets

Couple of points for you, You will not be able to run the new injectors untill you have your car mapped to suit them, also, adding bigger injectors will not give you more bhp on there own, they are for allowing you to safely run mods which WILL give you more power and require more fuel, like a bigger turbo etc.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Couple of points for you, You will not be able to run the new injectors untill you have your car mapped to suit them, also, adding bigger injectors will not give you more bhp on there own, they are for allowing you to safely run mods which WILL give you more power and require more fuel, like a bigger turbo etc.
He's got a bigger turbo, but doesn't know which one it is. - I'd start by looking at the mapping and decide what injectors that will support; I understand that some ECUs have pre-programmed settings for known injectors whereas others may require you to generate your own duty table... but that's not based on any experience of the process.

Empty Pockets

So if it's running ok on a bigger turbo you don't need bigger injectors ? If you don't know anything about the car you own, i'd honestly recommend you to not buy anything for it yet as you could be wasting your money on stuff you don't need, or already have. Book your car into somewhere that works with the GTiR and find out what you have first, and go from there.

Empty Pockets

No worries, should only cost one or two hours labour tops, i'd have thought for around 100 quid you'd get it checked over and maybe even a run on the dyno, best money you'll spend imo, make sure it's all running well first mate.