bluewater meet in memory of Lee Harris (l333ljh)

Dooie Pop Pop

good to meet you all again :D

always love the 15 minutes of total disorientation when i try and find the damn meet in that place :twisted:

we could all hear Jgtir tearing around on the roof looking for us and 2 mins later a boyed up saxo came round the corner :? wtf? :lol:

was glad to finally meet the wgmc top fella Lee (Jack Bauer) Surj and co....nice bunch of people :p i do hope we can have that 'drive by' super soaker battle at the JAE :twisted: :twisted: i' ll probably do it anyway :twisted: :wink: :lol:

Jimmy3R' s scrap yard emporium??? :lol:

deepest sympathies to Lee' s sister, i glad i spoke to her and it certainly gave me something to think about on the drive home :(

regards, Stu

JIMMYBACK

hello to everyone i spoke to nice to meet you all.jimmy scrap yard is still open for business :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :wink: on serious note im glad people turned up today it was nice to see soo many turned up in memory of lee......i only met him once...just seems such a waste :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: r.i.p :cry:

J

Jack Bauer

Yep good to meet you lads as well... Even though me, mat and Adam were on the top floor freezing our bollocks off!! And the meet was actually on the level below :oops: .... We saw lots of totty though :lol:

Some pics of bluewater meet

http://www.nissangtir.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4849

Also got some Mugshot pictures :lol: :wink: (Not of Stu though ... Lucky I couldn't remove my hand from my pocket as it had frozen by then :twisted: :wink: )

http://www.nissangtir.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=806&get=last#47067

pete-r

Nice to see everyone again.Hopefully got a few folk interested for the nurburgring this summer :wink: Matty im already learning my corners so you and your skyline better watch out :lol: .
Nice to see Lees sister turn up and hopefully give her some good memories.R.I.P.

Dooie Pop Pop

mattygti-r said:
Was a good meet

nice to see some familiar faces

just worked out my fuel consumption LOL £60 :lol:
yeah but that was your place to south mimms to bluewater, back to south mimms and home :shock: not bad going really :lol:

and im gonna assume Jimmy put his hand in his pocket and gave you..........................

the square root of F>U>C>K ALLLLLLLLLL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jgti-R

must have cost a fiver in feul having to reverse out of the toll booth at the dartford crossing matty! :wink:

was nice to see you all............and some unsocialble chavs!

Dooie Pop Pop

lol yeah we wondered where he had gone :lol: turns out the lorry driver in front of him had no cash and Matty had to back out :lol:

still had my bit of fun in the tunnel :twisted:

mattygti-r

jimmy put in all for £12.50 :lol: :lol: :wink:

still was a good meet, nice to see everyone again

im up for abit of Euro action pete :lol: :shock:

i may end up spending all my yen at Top Secret factory when im over there :lol: :lol: but failing that yep im game for a euro drive 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

mattygti-r said:
jimmy put in all for £12.50 :lol: :lol: :wink:
bless him :lol:

at least he did, thats what counts :D :lol:

next meet is in a pub and we all bring the women in their cars :twisted: :lol:

thats the trouble really not much opportunity for a nice warm beer up if we all have to drive :roll: ...... :idea:

i vote when V moves down south we all get smashed and crash at his place 8) :D :D :D

mattygti-r

:lol:

i even had to kick jimmy's misses out of the GT-R before we came along to the meet :lol: :lol:

due to the rollcage :shock: