boost gauges

R

r5ben

where have you put your aftermatket boost gauge :roll:
have most people got A pillor pods ?
did you just T into your old boost gauge feed or take the new one to somewhere else ??
what size is the gauge that most people have ?? 52mm or 60mm

im lose with what to put in my car thats all

cheers

geetee

Got a 52mm in an A pillar pod.

Just tee'd into the vac / boost line to the std boost sensor in the engine bay (inside of passenger side wing)

I've also seen them put into the little coin holder to the right of the steering wheel. Dunno how easy it is to watch and keep your eyes on the road though!

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

Si..

60mm HKS in a nomad pillar pod, the beauty of the nomad pods is that its the whole plastic trim on the A pillar so they look really tidy.

T'd into the pipe coming off the top of the dump valve. :wink:

R

r5ben

where did everyone get there A pillors pods from ??

matty can you get them ?

mattygti-r

youve a pm mate :wink:

just dpends on what you want, those who have seen my car, know the set up ive got,

the universal fit Greddy ones are fine....just dpends on what you want, it dont look outaplace, and fits fine...

as a matter of fact im taking hte guages out of mine soon i think :oops:

A

Anonymous

I've got an Autometer one on my S13 - which I like a lot :)

I've helped fit one to a Pulsar too (a Racetech one this time) - we just T'd it into the vacuum line to the HKS SQV that was already fitted. Otherwise, you could also Tee it into the FPR vacuum line :wink:

J

jasegould

I had an autometer one and a pillar mount pod from GBH Motorsport, about £75 all in. I had to cut the base of the mount to get it to fit around the curve of the a pillar trim, and cut a hole in the a pillar trim for the vac line/elec connections.

Very good gauge, didnt seem tacky/cheap like some other gauges.