Bottom balljoint's, where from and do other's fit

J

jiw

Hi, my lower arms are fooked and i refuse to pay nearly150 each from nissan so i am gonna order some poly bushes tomorrow and replace the rubber ones, problem is i could do with a set of new balljoints too, they look replaceable as they have a circlip, my nissan dealer thinks not, where can i get a set from???? thank's, jeff :lol:

hmmm

sorry to be a bit off the topic, but can i ask what syptoms you were getting that indicated your lower arms needed replacing?

thanks

O

Odin

jiw said:
Hi, my lower arms are fooked and i refuse to pay nearly150 each from nissan so i am gonna order some poly bushes tomorrow and replace the rubber ones, problem is i could do with a set of new balljoints too, they look replaceable as they have a circlip, my nissan dealer thinks not, where can i get a set from???? thank's, jeff :lol:
They are replaceable mate :wink: , I'v just done mine with nismo balljoints. Just go to you local motor factors and get some, What I
did was remove the circlip soke with WD40 and leave for ten min
or so the hit with a big hammer and out they come. But the new one's
will need to be pressed it DONT bash them in with a hammer.

If they don't list are car the one's for a primera look the same to me
but I couldn't say for sure :wink: .

rob

J

jiw

Hi mate where did u get the nismo ones from and roughly how much?

the signs of wear i have are slack balljoints and bushes which are split, i aint drove the caryetas i bought it needing gearbox attention so it is in bits.
thanks, jeff