Braided Lines - Where to buy?

Hi guys,

I'm getting closer to the day that I take my car off the road to fit the 3076 :)

Just a couple of silicone reducers to buy (have a good supplier for them) and the braided lines.

I need: Turbo coolant feed and return lines, turbo oil return line (my oil feed is already braided). I need them slightly over length as the final position of the turbo is yet to be decided.

Where can I get these from? I just want a supplier that I can ring up and say "I need this and this to fit this" without getting asked all kinds of questions like what bloody fitments are they (which I have no answer to as I'm clueless about such things).

Help!

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Major_Sarcasm said:
Hi guys,

I'm getting closer to the day that I take my car off the road to fit the 3076 :)

Just a couple of silicone reducers to buy (have a good supplier for them) and the braided lines.

I need: Turbo coolant feed and return lines, turbo oil return line (my oil feed is already braided). I need them slightly over length as the final position of the turbo is yet to be decided.

Where can I get these from? I just want a supplier that I can ring up and say "I need this and this to fit this" without getting asked all kinds of questions like what bloody fitments are they (which I have no answer to as I'm clueless about such things).

Help!
Rishi got a load of braided lines made up from a supplier in the US but they might have been fuel lines.

Does it have to be braided as Agra have just sourced some pipes for me but i thought they were std.

I could do with them being braided just for flexibility reasons. The tubby's position isn't final and I'd like to not be restricted by the feeds.