brake discs n pads help

B

beastgtir

need front brake discs and pads - can anyone recommend a set and any websites where i can buy them from...

also which are the best ?

grooved
drilled or
grooved and drilled?

thanks in advance

JIMMYBACK

are you using standard calipers?........id use mintes 1144 pads from halfords :D discs....erm not sure

B

beastgtir

yes standard callipers - do u have a rough price and it the job d-i-y able?

JIMMYBACK

beastgtir said:
yes standard callipers - do u have a rough price and it the job d-i-y able?
the job is a doddle to do just take you time as the bolts in the caliper might be seized.you lots of wd to loosen them..the price will be about 40 quid iirc :wink:

paz

I'd say black diamond discs and pads, been spot on for me for years, but others have had trouble.

Paz

GTiR_Mic

paz said:
I'd say black diamond discs and pads, been spot on for me for years, but others have had trouble.

Paz
Yeah coz they are actulay pushing a bit of power out there car :lol: You are to bust sitting in shady lanes with wee boys :wink:

Mic

paz

GTiR_Mic said:
paz said:

Paz
Yeah coz they are actulay pushing a bit of power out there car :lol: You are to bust sitting in shady lanes with wee boys :wink:

Mic
Remind me where your heap is at the minute Mic :lol: ;)

Paz

GTiR_Mic

:oops: It is in V's garage awaiting to be trailered to my mates garage to get work done to it.

....but will be back on the road before yours hopefully :lol:

Mic

paz

GTiR_Mic said:
:oops: It is in V's garage awaiting to be trailered to my mates garage to get work done to it.

....but will be back on the road before yours hopefully :lol:

Mic
Fingers crossed for you it'll be done soon fella :)

Paz