brake discs

O

owens

im looking to scource a set of 300mm bells and rotors for a 4pot upgrade ive spoken to hi spec and they want £400 for a pair which i think is a tad expensive and i was just wondering if anyone knew of any other companies that can supply a set

MarkTurbo

If thats for 2 mounting bells and 2 discs then that price isnt too bad really ;-) If you do order anything off hi spec dont expect it in a hurry :lol:

O

owens

is that realy the going rate for bells and rotors, if thats the case i may aswell just order 300mmm blanc rotors and have them machined to fit as i can get them for about £95

O

owens

ive heard some not so good feedback about godspeeds attempts of speedy turnaround so if i can,i will leave them till the very last

youngsyp

owens said:
ive heard some not so good feedback about godspeeds attempts of speedy turnaround so if i can,i will leave them till the very last
You've clearly missed all the great feedback on HiSpec's customer service then ?! :lol:

Godspeed can take their time (read: Ian can take his time) but, their products are very good.

Paul

O

owens

i spoke to hi-spec last week and they seemed quite competent, but i have ordered from hi spec before albeit a couple of years ago and there service was pretty much on time but that was before they became so well known, but worst case scenario i can drive to hi specs as there only in dartford (45mins away)

cheers for the info