brake discs

I would personally go to one of your local car parts suppliers, i got a set of fleebay and when they arrived they were wrong. I sent them back recorded delivery but the theaving scum never returned my money, in total it cost me £120. Paypal were about as much use as a choc T pot which made it worse.

GTI-R Nath

Why are all the gti-r rear e-bay discs like twice as expesive as the front ones, surly the rears cost less to make since theres less metal.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Maybe it's just that the fronts are a more common size so if you drill different PCDs it can be used on a wider variety of cars?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I assumed it was a pair; there's two in the picture, but I didn't actually read the text to check that. - I found them on eBay, and seeing as I've never had any problems with either eBay of PayPal Im happy to keep using them both.

j0ff

Just looking a bit more into that - the same seller is selling rear discs + pads, but for £102 delivered. If you look at the detail of the listing, he actually states that the cost of the pads is £22, and the discs are £80. I think maybe the £50 listing is a mistake.

I think i might have to buy some...

Thermal

Just had a look at these, they also do a pair of front vented discs for the same price, looks like a bargain, although it would be gook to see how they look/perform after a few months, keep us posted if you buy some.