brake master cyclinder support bracket

00sid

right heres a pic of the bracket ive made up this is just a prototype and i will post something in buying and selling, i should be able to make about 5 more this weekend.

ive had it on my car for a couple of days and it works well. the brakes and much more respondsive.

the bracket fits to the side of the turret to the orginal holes for the powersteering pot bolts to so no need for new holes. i will include instructions with the bracket.

[/img]

[/img]

00sid

cheers for the comments :D

im going to do more at the weekend so you will hopfully get yours next week kieron.

Keira

00sid said:

im going to do more at the weekend so you will hopfully get yours next week kieron.
no worries si,

jimmy, it bolts on at the points where the power steering res bracket bolts on

JIMMYBACK

kieron said:
00sid said:

no worries si,

jimmy, it bolts on at the points where the power steering res bracket bolts on
yer i get that matey it just that it looks completley different to mine that i have on my car :shock: :D

00sid

it does fit quite nice. :D i took the measurements of kierons car with no engine in plus i did the finial fitting on mine. i will post a pic up of it fitted later.

JIMMYBACK

00sid said:
it does fit quite nice. :D i took the measurements of kierons car with no engine in plus i did the finial fitting on mine. i will post a pic up of it fitted later.
all good then 8)

JIMMYBACK

i forgot i posted that. :oops: .........................u god damed cheeky batty crease fcuker :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: