brakes for a 1bar mong

pulsar craig

u can get the calipers alot cheaper than that, and i can help u out with the bracket sizes as im running the same ones

lee lee

ive just had a look at the hi spec website and their brake kits are very good value for money :)

where would you get the brembos mate? i might contact you with the brackets mate ;) thanks

lee

dj1qy

theres a 300zx conversion i put on my car they look good n work well although ive not felt them properly cus im still in the process of lettin them bed in u can check my pics .

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I'm surprised Odin hasn't been along to say you don't need all that shite:bolt:

:lol:

The standard brakes have been good enough for me so far, but I do have some 315mm discs and AP 4pots sat here for the front and some 300mm rear discs waiting to go on.

GTiR_Mic

I had a set of Wilwood 4 pots on my R running 299mm disc made from the guy at Godspeed.

Was a good set-up & would it under 15's.

olliecast

i`m running clio 172 disks, evo 3 calipers and carbotech discs on mine and its seems really good up to yet. buy good quality discs though as i think i`ve found a crack in my shitty cheapo dics (serves me right)

pulsar craig

theres tons of options, you should check out prince`s thread on the modifiers, hes just done a convertion with the brembo`s talked about at the beginning of this thread

lee lee

thing is i would quite like a kit or set up that isnt a too much of a bit of this a bit of that lol

iam running 17inch wheels so can fit whatever really,

fast guy are you selling your ap set mate?

also craig sorry iam being lazy but have you a link to this thread your on about please :)

thanks very much for all you help guys :)