Brakes..

R

*Red*

*Starlet related*

Sorry it's not R related but I didn't know where else to put this and I know a few people on here have had Starlets!

I'm looking to completely revamp the Starlet, and we're going to work on Jonny H's pulsar at the same time.

I've asked on the toyotagtturbo forum but had two replies.. !

I want to uprate the brakes completely on the starlet and have been told to use 3G 10 groove discs and Pagid pads..

Just needing advice really whether they're complete pants or the dogs dangleys, or if anyone has any other recommendations.

Thanks!
Sarah xx

paz

What brakes do they have as standard? Your best upgrade is always going to be to fit something like 4/6 pots with a larger disc and aftermarket pads, but depending on what your starting with usually determines whats best.

Paz

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Try pm'ing frp (he had a nippy startlet) or maybe Robinsongtir (his brother had a fast one)

frp

i had the 3G discs and pads as above rear were left standard but they did the trick. mine was 230hp and i never had issues brakingi would get braided lines and better fluid though. you can also get some sort of support bracket for the mastercylinder i think?

while we re on the subject i have some 315cc injectors here if your interested?

frp

brakes as mentioned in 15" rims

also these for sale. universal were for a project but never got round to it. brand new