Brakes

I

ignorantshed

is it worth upgrading my discs and pads to drilled /grooved discs and fast road pads? will they really give me much more stopping power?

if it is worth uprgading who are the best for brakes? ebc, tar ox etc?

D

danmo

If you have standard brakes then just go for a big brake conversion - do it once, do it properly.
What size wheels have you got?

P

pulsarboby

depends what you use the car for?? if your gonna use it on a track, drilled n grooved will be a big improvement over standard discs and pads as they disperse heat quicker (coupled with 5.1 fluid) standard brakes will fry on a track.but ideally you need bigger brakes!but if its just road use just go for uprated pads, discs wont make that much difference at all!

I

ignorantshed

still got the standard wheels on at the moment but will be puttin some nice new 16's on very soon, im only using it for road use at the moment but may get it on the track in the future, i've just bought the car and its done 70,000 miles still has original turbo so when that goes will be lookin to get a bigger turbo, so i may need to go for the big brake conversion anyways. who are the best for them?

D

danmo

Also I am selling these wheels in almost new condition, they fit in the wilwood 310mm kit as shown here.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

D

danmo

Thought I might add:
They are rota slipstream 16" wheels weigh 5.9Kg each (not including tyre) only done 600 miles on them
Go on modifiers club - www.nissangtir.co.uk for more details.
Cheers