brembos

ive got a mint set of black brembos and wondered if anyone new of, or could make me a set of brackets for them to fit my R.

let me know cheers:-D

O

owens

you will need the discs to work out dimensions for the brackets

youngsyp

What car are they originally from ?

I've done a bit of research today as, I plan on doing the same thing and the above will be crucial.
You need to have a caliper that is designed for around the sort of disc size you plan to use, both in diameter and disc thickness. From what I have gathered, Evo 5-9 calipers would make the best choice for me, running a 308mm disc as, they're designed to work with 320mm discs out of the box.

As has been said, you need to have the disc at hand, to make the measurments for the bracket. I'd expect most metal working facilities could make a bracket for you, with the right measurments but, Steve might be you best first port of call.

Paul

sorry for confusing ya's, i know i need the disc to work out the brackets, but i dont know which disc's to get, so i was going to ask the opinion of the person making the brackets. i wonder if godspeed would sell the discs and brackets seperatly.

radiobar

hi !

on rear side it says brembo - they make them for porsche.
no idea about the brackets - i got it as a used custom made set.

if yours are black they might be the same.
so you need 320 disc.

youngsyp

Animaldaz said:
Ive got a god speed brembo set up with 308mm discs, im sure they would sell the bits you need seperately
Again, that's providing the OP has the same model calipers that Godspeed use !

Paul