Buddy Club Wheels

Jonesy

I've just bought a set of 17"buddy club P1 racing SF. The centre caps don't fit due to the length of the drive shafts. Anyone else had this problem. If so what size of spacers did you get and where from.
Cheers

Mr GTiR

I've got the same problem on mine and just binned the centre caps. When i can be bothered i'll just shave a bit of the drive shafts.

dobby

I had the same problem but i also had the wheels hitting the 4 pot calipers. i ordered 15mm spacers all round but got sent 20mm.

Mr GTiR

What brakes have you got? I've got 4 pot Willwoods on mine and have no problems at all.

I'm not a keen fan on running on spacers.

turbodaily

had this prob with my rota's. needed 3mm spacers upfront to clear the hispecs, and 5mm on back to clear coilovers. wheels are et45 offset.

as for the centre caps i left mine off too, i will prob shave the driveshafts down abit soon (probably never will though lol)

Braveheart

Jonesy said:
I've just bought a set of 17"buddy club P1 racing SF. The centre caps don't fit due to the length of the drive shafts. Anyone else had this problem
I have the same problem.
I spoke to the supplier and was told that the skyline has the same problem and Buddy Club may produce deeper center caps. I'll post again if I hear anything further.

Jonesy

I heard this to its only some nissan's that have the problem. They are supposed to be making a dome shaped centre cap to fit over the drive shaft not sure when though. Might just take a bit of the drive shafts or hang off untill they make the other centre cap.